Dr. Narayan Ghimire is a Special Counsel within the firm.
Narayan works in the area of corporate, commercial, international business transactions, environmental, human rights, litigation, etc.
Narayan has seasoned experience for more than 30 years’ in the legal field. During his legal career, Narayan has appeared and argued in numerous cases before the Supreme Court, Appellate Courts, District Courts and other quasi-judicial authorities. Similarly, Narayan has advised various business entities in wide range of Nepalese law.
In 2000, Narayan acted as a Commissioner to the Diplomatic Abuse Investigation Commission formed by the Government of Nepal under the Chair of a former Justice of the Appellate Court to conduct investigation and to render advice and recommendation to the Government of Nepal to prosecute against those who were involved in misuse of diplomatic passports and to make necessary amendment to the Passport Act.
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California, USA, Doctor of Juridical Science (SJD), 2010
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California, USA, LL.M. (Hon’s) in International Legal Studies, 2003
- Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, Nepal, Master in Political Science (M.A.), 1992
Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, Bachelor's Degree in Law, 1985
- Advisory Member - Fundamental Rights Committee, Supreme Court Bar Association (2014)
- President - Human Right Organization Nepal (HURON), Lalitpur Chapter (1998-2000)
- Executive Member - Human Rights and People’s Concern Committee, Nepal Bar Association (1998)
- Executive Member - Supreme Court Bar Association (1990)
- Secretary General - District Bar Association, Lalitpur (1985-1986)